Our Human Resources values
The respect of the individual plays a very important part in our Human Resources values such as:
Respect of Women-Men equality: salaries, recruitment, promotion
Sumitomo Chemical AgroSolutions Division EMEA (ASDE) and Philagro France are committed to equal pay between women and men through the Sustainable Development Goal n°5 (SDG): Gender Equality
The SDGs were defined in 2015 by the Member States of the United Nations.
In application of the French law « Avenir Professionnel » of the 5th of September 2018, French companies are required to publish their gender equality index in order to reduce gender gaps within the company, particularly in terms of remuneration.
In 2020, for Sumitomo Chemical AgroSolutions EMEA Division and Philagro France, the score obtained is: 73/100.
This tool is measured on the basis of 4 indicators, and has the following objectives:
- Remove the salary gaps between women and men,
- Give an equal opportunity to have a salary increase as a woman or as a man,
- Ensure that women on maternity leave have had a salary increase upon their return to work,
- The presence of at least 4 women or men in the 10 highest paid positions in the company.
Respect of the professional/private life balance
Well-being at work
In a pleasant social environment, we offer a very large autonomy, responsibilities and means that allow our teams to be fully dedicated to their missions and ensure the success of the company in a mid-long term vision.
To achieve this, we deploy all the tools of our human resources policy:
- integration days for newcomers
- investment in training to maintain and develop internal skills
- a salary policy integrating elements of fixed and variable income
- profit sharing and financial participation in the results of the company accompanied by a of company saving plan (PEE) and a private pension plan (PERCO)
- performance reviews to take into account the aspirations of professional development of each employee: 1 individual review conducted annually with direct line managers and 1 professional career review conducted every six years with a HR Manager
- mid-long term succession planning
- possibility of mobility in EMEA region
If you think that ASDE can meet your professional aspirations, feel free to send us your application. We’ll make sure we respond to you.
By submitting your application or CV, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Applicant Policy, that you can find here.