Our Human Resources values
The respect of the individual plays a very important part in our Human Resources values such as:
- Respect of men/women equality: salaries, recruitment, promotion…
- Respect of the professional/private life balance,
- Well-being at work.
In a pleasant social environment, we offer a very large autonomy, responsibilities and means that allow our teams to be fully dedicated to their missions and ensure the success of the company in a mid-long term vision.
To achieve this, we deploy all the tools of our human resources policy:
- integration days for newcomers,
- investment in training to maintain and develop internal skills,
- a salary policy integrating elements of fixed and variable income,
- profit sharing and financial participation in the results of the company accompanied by a of company saving plan (PEE) and a private pension plan (PERCO),
- performance reviews to take into account the aspirations of professional development of each employee: 1 individual review conducted annually with direct line managers and 1 professional review conducted every two years with a HR Manager,
- mid-long term succession planning,
- possibility of mobility in EMEA region…
If you think that SCAE can meet your professional aspirations, feel free to send us your application. We’ll make sure we respond to you.
P. Castel, HR & Legal Manager